What is wheat allergy?
A child or adult with wheat allergy is likely to develop symptoms within minutes to hours after eating something containing wheat.
The most common wheat allergy symptoms:
- Allergic rhinitis - nasal congestion
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Mouth irritation and possible swelling
- Throat irritation and possible swelling
- Watery and/or itchy eyes
- Swelling or tightness of the throat
- Chest pain or tightness
- Severe difficulty breathing
- Trouble swallowing
- Pale, blue skin color
- Dizziness or fainting
- Fast heartbeat
gluten intolerance, gluten allergy and Celiac Disease are same?
10 signs you have a wheat intolerance
Celiac or gluten sensitivity? let me clear all of your confusion!
top 10 authentic and reliable gluten free food list
Everything You Need To Know About Celiac Disease
celiac disease symptoms - are you suffering on celiac disease??
What beers can a person with celiac disease drink?
Bestallergy free product - enjoy your life