Egg allergy symptoms:
- Skin responses, for example, hives or dermatitis
- Unfavorably susceptible conjunctivitis (red, watery eyes)
- Gastrointestinal responses, for example, sickness, stomach torment, retching, or looseness of the bowels
- Aviation route symptoms, for example, wheezing, hacking, or runny nose
- Angioedema (swelling of lips, tongue, or face)
You may also like:
What is egg allergy?
How can I get rid of egg allergy?
What is the best Food ideas for toddler with egg allergy?
Is egg allergy and egg intolerance are same?